My Blog List

  • Ramadhan - Salam semua.... Sempena bulan ramadhan ini, selaku hamba Allah yang hina ini, ana ingin memohon maaf jika ada salah yang sengaja atau tidak disengajakan......
    11 years ago
  • Allah Knows Best - Allah knows what’s best for us So why should we complain We always want the sunshine But He knows there must be rain We always want the laughter And the mer...
    12 years ago

Thursday, March 5, 2009

ScaRed For ResULt....

Really scared for waiting... Really confius... ble result nak kuar nie?? There are so many info I've got.. 12 or 16 MARCH????

But hope that 12 March.. coz mama, papa and abe will fly to Japan.. Then, tak der spe nak teman mi ambik result... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 14 march they will fly...
Please understand my feelings at that time... With who I want to share my sad or happy feelings?? dun know which one...
oh God only you the place that I can get helps... Only you know what I feel right now... Hope I will give the big present for my parents and teachers which is the greatest smile on their face... hope so... Tawakkal+redha....

If result kuar 12 pun, only me n sis can isi all the applications... huhuhuhuhu...
But I really grateful because papa already serve all the keperluan for the applications..
Sayang papa... I know that all of them love me although they never tell me...
huhuhuhuhuhuhu... How I can stop my tears from flowing down... Really sad to be apart from my parents especially for the time that really important for me...
papa n mama pg pun coz nak visit kak awin n abe je gak... It's ok coz kak awin dah byk buy present kat mi... really appreciate it... Hope I can be like my sis... Hope papa n mama do not kecewa ngan mi... hope so...

Love papa n mama.... muahhhhhhhhhhhh......


No comments:

Post a Comment