My Blog List

  • Ramadhan - Salam semua.... Sempena bulan ramadhan ini, selaku hamba Allah yang hina ini, ana ingin memohon maaf jika ada salah yang sengaja atau tidak disengajakan......
    11 years ago
  • Allah Knows Best - Allah knows what’s best for us So why should we complain We always want the sunshine But He knows there must be rain We always want the laughter And the mer...
    12 years ago

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Result...

Result kuar 12 march... scared... It is worth that all my
slama nie.. It is my parents will happy with it??? Hhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...
Ya Allah, give me more streght to face this moment... If succed tercipta for
please let this succeed make my parents and teachers happy
with it and hope mi lebih berjaya and tak sombong..
But if kegagalan menerpa diriku, hope that my parents and teachers do not sad
for it... Just only me who face it... Let inly me who sad... Biar only me yang tanggung
sume 2 kerana thats all my fault... ya Allah aku redha atas segala ketentuanMu...

Engkaulah yang lebih mengetahui atas segalanya....
Hope the journey of my parents to Japan is the happy journey and
enjoyable... Do not effect that journey because of my result...
Please my Almighty.... Amin.... InsyaAllah.... Everything will be aswered...

No comments:

Post a Comment