My Blog List

  • Ramadhan - Salam semua.... Sempena bulan ramadhan ini, selaku hamba Allah yang hina ini, ana ingin memohon maaf jika ada salah yang sengaja atau tidak disengajakan......
    11 years ago
  • Allah Knows Best - Allah knows what’s best for us So why should we complain We always want the sunshine But He knows there must be rain We always want the laughter And the mer...
    12 years ago

Monday, March 30, 2009

notim

Just want to thanks to my parents coz byk bagi mi spirit pas i know bout my results..
now what i thinks sbenarnya... which one mi kena plih??
something that mi minat but not too good or tak minat but i'm good in it...
papa nak anta mi pg mesir for medik... i really like it but u know my bio is not too good n i got law..
mi tak minat but i think study law is more easier... huhuhuhuhuhu
buntu... n mama told mi suh banyak berdoa... So I think to publish this coz hope someone can give me opinion bout that...
Epi moment... dapat dah lesen for the first test... mama proud of that...
hehehehehhe...
rahsianya dapat jpj yg pemalas... jln plg dekat bg... hekhekhek

2 comments:

  1. hahaha
    mim,go on untk yg mim minat coz minat yg akn mendorong kita untk berjaya n go on ngn apa yg kita nk walaupon ia amt susah coz kita lemah pasal bnda tu..
    take me for an example..
    i want to b an engineer..
    but,wth,i got B for engineering main sbjct..so,rasa nk give up jer..x leh la yan nk jdk engineer nanti..but,dh itu minat yan,susah cmner pon,i'll fight for it..fight to the last n final blood if i have to..n i want to prove,i can do it..even i'm not good in phyc..haha
    juz my opinion my dear..it's up to u..follow to ur heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks yan... mi akan pk baik2/// I will always make decision yg terbaik n bykkan doa... dia mesti tlg mi... I know bout it... thanks yan... mi sangat cayang my fwen sorg nie... yan always give me support,.... mekasih cayam... muahhhhhhh...
    hope u also under his blessing bcoz of ur kindness... wat baik kt org... Tuhan akan bls berlipat ganda... hope u got it...

    ReplyDelete