My Blog List

  • Ramadhan - Salam semua.... Sempena bulan ramadhan ini, selaku hamba Allah yang hina ini, ana ingin memohon maaf jika ada salah yang sengaja atau tidak disengajakan......
    11 years ago
  • Allah Knows Best - Allah knows what’s best for us So why should we complain We always want the sunshine But He knows there must be rain We always want the laughter And the mer...
    12 years ago

Sunday, March 4, 2012

u are settled abroad



When i think back, bout experience, really, I've got many experiences right here. I've done almost everything that I can't do it in Malaysia. I travel around europe with my friends, ski together, eat europe food and living such a long time wihtout my family. Dats the most things that i'm really proud of. But really, when ur abroad, the most things u will miss is ur family weather ur not that close with them. For me, i miss my parents the most. Although we can use all the technologies like skype, voip anytime to talk with them, but thats not the same. However, i'm really happy right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment