My Blog List

  • Ramadhan - Salam semua.... Sempena bulan ramadhan ini, selaku hamba Allah yang hina ini, ana ingin memohon maaf jika ada salah yang sengaja atau tidak disengajakan......
    11 years ago
  • Allah Knows Best - Allah knows what’s best for us So why should we complain We always want the sunshine But He knows there must be rain We always want the laughter And the mer...
    12 years ago

Saturday, October 9, 2010

my weekend..

my weekend wif family... dats give me a lot of fun n joy...
i keep thinking of them from now on. Starting from today, my Arfah already wif her mum n dad.. so my mum gonna b so bored n lonely perhaps.. its about a long time dat arfah is under my mum's care.. hmmmmm...
da time wif my family gonna b da sweet memories 4ever.. u know what, we went to flaming steamboat which had been booked by my sis.. rm24 per person, for me, dats affordable right...
papa ate many of crab until he dun want it for a month.. hi4.. the rule there, wecan take whatever we want during 2 hours..
Then, we went to i-city... omg, i really stun wif the amazing light there... my dad bought many toys for his grandchilds.. i got my ring wif lmpu2...
After we went to open house of my cousin at nilai, dats the end of us.. my mum, dad n sis will back to kelantan after 5 days here..

No comments:

Post a Comment