My Blog List

  • Ramadhan - Salam semua.... Sempena bulan ramadhan ini, selaku hamba Allah yang hina ini, ana ingin memohon maaf jika ada salah yang sengaja atau tidak disengajakan......
    11 years ago
  • Allah Knows Best - Allah knows what’s best for us So why should we complain We always want the sunshine But He knows there must be rain We always want the laughter And the mer...
    12 years ago

Saturday, August 15, 2009

MiZ mY BloG

really proud of my fwen.. ainin n lea.. oho.
i've just reading ur blog..
enemy??
wahhhhhh.... i wanna be ur enemy aussi.. he3
alors, aujourd'hui, je suis tres content parce gue mon
l'internet est tres bien ici..
avec le nouvelle wimax..

oh la la... mes amies veux aller a la mid..
il y a sept personnes qui aller a la mid..
je suis alle au cinema.
le film est "alien in the attis"
tres interessant et manifique...........tres bon
alors, je veus practique ma french.. parce que ,
je pense que ma french est horreux..
c;est nul.

take me a long time to get the internet..
hu3.. now my spirit come back..
i'm really happy here..
at least my parents happy wif my decision n i will try my best..
alors,
i'm really manquer mes amis actually..
really miz u all//
hope all my fwen fine n sori if i'm not contact for a long time.
maybe busy n that not mean dat
i 4get u all..
et plus, nothing is perfect in dis world..
n pour mes amis qui vont aller oversea,
gud lark n bonne voyage.. he3... anyway study leklok ...
when u make a decision,
do not think twice..

No comments:

Post a Comment