My Blog List

  • Ramadhan - Salam semua.... Sempena bulan ramadhan ini, selaku hamba Allah yang hina ini, ana ingin memohon maaf jika ada salah yang sengaja atau tidak disengajakan......
    11 years ago
  • Allah Knows Best - Allah knows what’s best for us So why should we complain We always want the sunshine But He knows there must be rain We always want the laughter And the mer...
    12 years ago

Friday, July 3, 2009

kaT UiA..PeTaLinG JayA

Now i;m here... kat uia petaling jaya...
rEALLY happy to be here.... SuAsAna besT... But jusT mInggu Orentasi aGak BorIng.,,.
he3
after da orentation, all da ex-faris kumpul kat mid...
waaaaaaa epi2
all students from um, uia, uitm n intec pg mid...
tHeN start blaja...
actually we have to sit for ept n apt...
my result??? not bad.. i can finish my study within one n half year..
why?? bcoz i tk der basic arab lah... sob3...
so bout study there... really happy...
then i dapat offer yang perancis.... hu3... discuss2...
my mum suh choose dat one... really sad to leave uia... n all my fwen there..
my math n fiz klas..
am n mun2..
ina...
n byk ag... all of them...
hope can see them again..
p really best to be at uia..... wif lecture, kuiz..
n i have to learn arab..
although something new to me, but i;ve enjoy it....

No comments:

Post a Comment